The above is scallion+ginger fried rice, wonton soup (no noodles) and chilli pepper+salt fried squid, perfect HK style food.
This week I’m working in the Yahoo!’s Santa Monica campus. I’m enjoying the change of scenery and I get to work side by side with George for a week. Some initial thoughts on this building.
- It reminds me alot of the one of the satellite offices like Y! Taiwan where we only rent one floor of the building and we share it with CBS and a few other media companies. This is so different than the main campus where you feel the energy of Y! flowing thru the air. Something about it is different.
- I finally figured it out, the building is very quite. Again very different than the Sunnyvale campus.
- To get a simple cup of coffee I need to go down the Tully’s
- The ceiling is too low (9 foot I think), less airy. I’m being pretty picky here
- We do get free food from the vending machines and all the soda we want. We need to offer free Odwalla juice! Something healthier than coke.
- It’s going to be a regular thing visiting the SM office, I’ve started collecting good places to eat. Tonight I was over at Sawtelle, eating late super at a HK place. Lots of curry houses, Japanese, Bobba houses. Yum Yum. I could get used to eating out late.
- SM office is definitely a nice place to *visit*. I think I hear Sunnyvale calling me :-)