Taking Back Control Of My Privacy
- Goodbye Infinite Scroll Media : LinkedIn App
- Goodbye Twitter @ tonytam
- Friends Don’t Let Friends’ Data Be Stolen #deleteAllFacebook (Instagram,WhatsApp)
- Life Strategy #1: Why I Am Only Reading Long Articles and Books
This is the hardest one yet. I love the convenience of Google maps, suggestion browsing history, Google Now voice control, Gmail. I have 7 gmail accounts for different purposes.
Today I went to Google Activity at https://myactivity.google.com/myactivity and turned off all activity tracking and also deleted all activity already saved on Google for All Time.
- Also remember to delete your Google Maps timeline https://www.google.com/maps/timeline
Plan Going Forward
I plan to keep all my activity private until I make a decision to trade off privacy for convenience. Fingers crossed that this will work!